Monday, April 26, 2010

Pavarotti and Singer Saints - Download Lists

I have found some interesting music at bargains and I would love to share the info with you all.

This 100 song Pavarotti set is $1.99 on Amazon. I just started listening and the quality is excellent. It is a sampler/ greatest hits, but worth every last penny and many more.

Also, Amazon has a bunch of free samplers that you may want to check out: Early Music , Baroque and Classical Gems.

Singers Saints has a wonderfully eclectic list of modern composers work. Philip Glass, Terry Riley and John Cage are all available in abundance. All of these are available to download for free!


The New York Philharmonic offers podcasts and live performances that you can listen to in several ways. I prefer Instant Encore if I am at my desk.

Please, If you have more streaming or downloading websites to share, send them my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment